Mazda2 Genki Hatch
The small car with more room for fun, Mazda2 Hatch brings you chic style, while SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY unlocks quick-witted agility and outstanding fuel economy.
Smart connectivity is a seamless part of the fun and safety features are the most advanced around.
‘KODO – Soul of Motion’ design reflects the dynamic beauty of an animal leaping into action. Mazda2 hatchback captures the imagination through this eye-catching sense of movement.
Advanced safety in Mazda2 protects you with super smart features and intuitive alerts, and has been awarded the highest 5‑Star ANCAP Safety Rating.
Mazda2 Genki Hatch features include:
- 7-inch full colour touch screen display (MZD Connect) with satellite navigation
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio capability
- Reverse camera
- Rear parking sensors
- 4.9 litres of fuel per 100km*
*When matched to the 6-speed SKYACTIV-Drive automatic transmission. Fuel consumption figures based on ADR 81/02 test results and are useful in comparing fuel consumption of different vehicles. Fuel consumption dependent on traffic and road conditions and how the vehicle is driven.
- Mazda2 Neo awarded Wheels Gold Star Value Awards 2015 – 1st place, Light Cars under $17k
- Mazda2 Genki awarded Wheels Gold Star Value Awards 2015 – 1st place, Light Cars under $25K
- Mazda2 awarded 2015 Motoring.com.au Recommends - First Cars
- Mazda2 awarded 2015 Drive Car of the Year - Best City Car